Wills & Estates
Wills and Estates
It is recommended that you review your will at least every second year and/or when you marry, divorce, have children, when someone in your family passes or your financial circumstances change.
This way you can be sure that your estate plan is up to date and relevant to your current life situation.
We can assist you with:
- Legal Guardian Application;
- Drafting and updating wills;
- Powers of Attorney and Advance Health Directives;
- Applying for Probate;
- Deceased Estate Administration;
- Deceased Estate claims;
- Intestacy Administration.